Tuesday 27 June 2017

" Woo hoo !!! "

Have you ever done something that made you automatically shout "Woohoo!!!" ?

Well Cliff Jumping will have that same effect on you. Whenever you go to beaches or on hikes, cliff jumping is a must!!! (If you could swim that is...lol...because you'll be diving into deep waters.)

I tried it before and it was one of the best 3 seconds of my life! In that short space of time I was still able to feel light and care-free. It was fast but yet still felt lasting. After the first jump, my immediate thought was, "Wow, I have to do that again!". Landing in the water felt so refreshing and peaceful at the same time. It was like a stress-reliever. It can only truly be understood through experience.

You have to try it! Check out the video below. Going to Hawaii is also on my bucket list so this video makes me even more excited! 😃 *P.S I'm scared of heights but say what right? It's worth it. Life is short. 😆
!!! VIEW IN FULL SCREEN !!!

4 comments:

  1. I am way too terrified to try this. Looks fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought the same but yes, after seeing this video, it persuaded me to want to try it! XD

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! When you are going, you can carry me with you! :D XD

      Delete

Featured Post

TASTE T&T ...

(WARNING! This post may cause excessive mouth-watering.) :P If you ever visit Trinidad and Tobago, these are some "must have"...