Wednesday 28 June 2017

Water Parks !!!

It's the summer, so it's about that time to slip and slide. Who doesn't love water slides?😄
I love water and I love parks...therefore I think it's obvious that I love water parks. So if you are looking for something fun to do during the summer, going to a water park is a great idea. In Trinidad we have quite a few water parks (check out my "Fun in the Sun" page next month to see them) and I have visited almost all on numerous occassions and I still have the same excitement every time. It's so enjoyable when you go with friends and family. There's always laughter and fun. I do recommend that you visit one soon if you want to have a good time.

Below you can see three of the top waterslides in the world and if you would like to see more like them, feel free to comment or vote in the voting section. 😊 Click on each picture to be directed to their website. 👍

6 comments:

  1. These water slides are amazing. I have visited the Aquaventure in the Bahamas and it was an experience I will never forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! That's awesome! Maybe you can share some pictures from your visit with us! :D We'd love to see! I'm glad that you had a good time. It really is amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. These look so fun! Definitely gotta try this! Ive visted Dolphin Cove in Jamaica, but its nothing close to these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right, and oh that sounds like somewhere I'd like to visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this get away like...NOW.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

TASTE T&T ...

(WARNING! This post may cause excessive mouth-watering.) :P If you ever visit Trinidad and Tobago, these are some "must have"...