Tuesday 27 June 2017

Be free !!!

Have you ever just wanted to try something exhilarating and thrilling? 
Maybe you even thought to yourself some time in your childhood, "I wish I could fly."
Well, you can! With the use of proper gear of course. lol.

It's called ...
BUNGEE JUMPING !!!😃

If you have not tried this as yet and you have a bucket list, this should definitely be on it. It's surely on mine. I would love to try this with friends every time I visit a country. It may sound scary but it's really fun. For those of you who love recording your activities and possess selfie sticks, this will absolutely be worth recording, trust me.

Have a look at the video below to see how fun it can be! I hope it makes you want to try it as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I would love to try this someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a serious fear of heights, but you only live once right? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

TASTE T&T ...

(WARNING! This post may cause excessive mouth-watering.) :P If you ever visit Trinidad and Tobago, these are some "must have"...