Tuesday 1 August 2017

Wonderful Waterfalls


Waterfalls are one of the world's magnificent wonders. Judging from the votes, I'm guessing that you all agree with that statement since the majority of you have requested this post. 😊 As seen in the images above, there are diverse kinds of waterfalls all around the world.The images of the waterfalls alone are enough to persuade me to visit them! They're absolutely heavenly! It's a really difficult choice but if I have to choose, I'd probably choose to visit Snoqualmie Falls in Washington first, because that lovely pool to the bottom really captivated me. Which one would you choose? 😃

In Trinidad and Tobago we have several waterfalls as well and you will see some featured ones on the 'Fun in the Sun' page next month. I have been to some of those featured on the page, such as Argyle Falls in Tobago as well as Paria Waterfall, Edith Falls and Turure Falls in Trinidad and each experience was amazing in their own way. If you're from Trinidad and Tobago or even visiting, those waterfalls as well as the others featured should definitely be on your list of places to visit! Have you ever sat under a waterfall? I have and it was the best massage I've received in my entire life! 😄 The water in each fall was so cool and refreshing, I wanted to stay in it forever. Even the hike to the falls was tons of fun as my friends and I got to adore the beautiful flora and fauna that we have in our little island. I can't wait to visit the others! They're definitely on my list of activities to partake in this summer!

*P.S Click on each picture to be directed to their website...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I would have to choose Iguazu Falls, it's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I would choose Havasu falls. It looks so different and unique! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yess that's beautiful as well :D

      Delete

Featured Post

TASTE T&T ...

(WARNING! This post may cause excessive mouth-watering.) :P If you ever visit Trinidad and Tobago, these are some "must have"...