Tuesday 1 August 2017

Visit the Safari Eco Park !

If you're from Trinidad or visiting Trinidad soon, be sure to check out the new Safari Eco Park 🌳🌲🐪🐵🐫in Chagaramas! I visited there two weeks ago and it was just great! I got to be up close and personal with the animals, pet them, feed them and even take pictures with them. 😁 It was the first time that I got to see Zebras, Camels as well as a Tiger Cat in real life. One of the Camels stole our feeding cup and we had to literally keep jumping to reach his mouth to get it back. He really put up a fight, but thankfully we were able to retrieve it.
However, my favourite experience of them all, was getting to meet Jack, the Kangaroo!😄Well...I'm not sure if his name is really Jack but I named him that. 😋😌He was very playful and it was also the first time that I saw a kangaroo in real life. Additionally, the horses🐎were just beautiful and there was also a pony amongst them 😃. My second favourite experience was talking to the llama. He's probably the coolest llama you'll ever meet. At one point, he was engaging in a staring competition with my friend. He (the llama)won, of course.😂I'm also convinced that he understands english...his reactions were hilarious!😄Then there was this frisky little monkey 🐒who kept running up and down the cage while we were trying to take a picture of him, lol. We eventually got one. There was also a porcupine but sadly we woke him from his sleep so he didn't really appreciate our visit so much😕lol.
There were several other animals there but I'll let you take a visit and see them for yourself. Scroll down on the blog to check out my Instagram feed (on the right-hand side) to see the pictures I took of them, especially the monkey, pony and porcupine!

Also, visit the Safari Eco Park's facebook page by clicking on the words 'Safari Eco Park' in the beginning of this post to view some more pictures of the animals. In the mean time, I've included pictures of some of the animals from their Facebook page, in this post for you. 😊 Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below! 

4 comments:

  1. This was quite interesting, especially loved seeing the Camel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know right! Yess the camels were so cool! :D

      Delete
  2. I love animals very much so being at this Safari Eco Park a very exciting experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so do I! Yess it was, thanks for sharing your view on it! :D

      Delete

Featured Post

TASTE T&T ...

(WARNING! This post may cause excessive mouth-watering.) :P If you ever visit Trinidad and Tobago, these are some "must have"...